Monday, July 25, 2011

grateful list

time for another grateful list...in random order of course...

coffee with 1/2 & 1/2 and splenda
zinan's morning breath
padfoot our guinea pig
my medication and medical insurance
a daughter
two sons
insane laughter
medeski quotes
my husband's back rubs
people who really get me and haven't given up on me
big what up to HP
being raw and exposed
chocolate
music all of it
not drinking today
a sponsor who is unconditional
growing up
fresh flowers
fresh veggies from my father in-laws garden (even though they may be chemical laden...mmmm, that's good 7 dust)
watermelon season
frozen lemonade
kids who make their own sandwiches and make an effort to clean up after themselves
fresh towels
my husband making me coffee every morning
little sandy feet
sister in-laws
ice tea with lemon (unsweetened of course)
amy winehouse
harry potter

No comments:

Post a Comment