Friday, February 4, 2011

110 days and the bitch ain't mine

bitch being  my wine.
so stoked...110 days. got my hair done today..i'm down 15 pounds...my mood, my soul is joyous and free today. i feel fucking great. not because of the above things..but because for 110 days i've done the right thing. never thought it possible. man, you have no idea how much i love being sober..the good, the bad, the painful...the everything...i don't ever have to drink again...cause i can't drink in safety. but i CAN live an amazing life. i CAN laugh. i CAN have fun. i CAN be myself. i CAN take care of myself.  i CAN be a part of this universe.  i CAN be a friend. i CAN help someone out. i CAN set boundaries. i CAN feel like i'm worth something.
i may not feel like this everyday, but who does? that's not living. BUT, today i DO feel like this and i am in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment