Sunday, December 19, 2010

low road

hmmmmm.....not even sure what to write. but, i am just feeling so grateful for so many things. my brain is clicking, sparking new thoughts, raising new questions, answering old ones. i am feeling inspired...to do what, i have no idea (besides my new part of my job).  i want to give everyone a big ol' bear hug. i want everyone to know that it is all going to be okay. fall down seven times, get up eight. never ever give up. be the change you want to be.
even with the 'stress' of the holidays aka the kids energy level, i'm doing alright. one damn day at a time. how is it that if you simplify, lower expectations, keep it real, you can manage to move forward?

i keep listening to grace potter's new album over and over. i've loved her for a long time...but there are a few songs on this new album that i swear were written for me (thanks grace).   here is one of my favorites..acoustic version. she makes me feel like superwoman. she makes me feel like i'm not alone. she fills my spirit. 
so, i'm gonna 'get off the street and stop looking at my feet......there's a high high hill you gotta climb before you get to the top again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgc5l9X3Dn4

No comments:

Post a Comment