Monday, December 13, 2010

revisiting the gratitude....

okay, hey there it's manic clause...so when in a funk....i need to find the gratitude.

i am grateful for and have gratitude for the following:

facial cleanser
pot roast
friends that send me very special emails
that creed is no longer popular
self tanner
my hair stylest
michael franti
that my youngest loves the who's version of reign on me
crock pots
sterling silver
the serenity prayer
my grandmother
my therapist
knee socks
unexpected bouquets of flowers
scented candles
tears
books
absolute ridiculous people that put antlers and wreaths on their cars...i hate it, but i laugh
my dickhead neighbor that has allowed me NOT to rake my leaves just cause
hammy clause the christmas pig
santa clause
ray lamontagne
that ja rule is going to jail...okay not that he is going to jail, but that he is no longer making music
white christmas lights
my red purse
the weight i've lost from not boozin it up
when my daughter said to me 'you don't ruin things mama, you make things happen'
when my oldest son out of nowhere comes up to me and gives me hugs and scratches my back
when my oldest son makes fun of me
when my husband folds laundry
oxy clean stain remover
blogging
hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment